Sunday, September 28, 2008

toothpaste

i took a trip to target yesterday, which is my favorite place to go.  while i was there i bought things i didn't need, and things i did.  i did need a new toothbrush and toothpaste.  which leads me to my thought:  why do you have to squeeze toothpaste from the bottom?

it says for best results squeeze tube from the bottom, why?  is the toothpaste squeezed from the bottom better than squeezed from the top, middle, or even 3/4 of the way down?  i don't get it.  i'm going to continue to squeeze it from wherever i get it.  it's usually the middle, that's the best place for me, middle.  isn't all the toothpaste in the tube the same?  

the house is pretty quiet today.  i'm watching my second movie.  

i wish my life had a soundtrack, i even wish my days had a soundtrack.  that would be great, a song to go to all the moods, ups and downs of the day.  mission to readers: put together a soundtrack for me.  all 2 of you who read this.  

No comments: