Monday, March 31, 2008

things i do not enjoy:
~when my pants are wet on the bottom from rain/snow
~bad hair days
~when my mascara gets smudgy under my eyes
~filling out surveys for work
~rude people

things i do enjoy:
~country music
~sitting on my pilates ball
~cliff bars
~peanut butter on bananas, celery, a spoon, or my finger
~ponytails 
~text messages
~sharpies of all shapes, sizes, and colors
~t-shirts

i have two perfumes, ck one summer and clinique happy.  ck one summer is my going out perfume and happy is my going to work perfume.  today i didn't want to wear either one of those perfumes so i wore my moms perfume which is pleasure.  i really liked it, i think i will make that my new work perfume and make happy my weekend perfume.  

1 comment:

kmr said...

PB on sandwiches? Chunky or creamy?

I want it to be time for group.