Saturday, April 12, 2008

lately...


things that have been on my mind lately...
~i'm more of a grown up than i thought
~i'm capable of more things than i give myself credit for
~i have been blessed with some really amazing friends
~things aren't always as bad as i make them out to be
~i really do like water

i hate to continue to dwell on my teeth, but i had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out the other day.  it was scary for a lot of reasons.  one of the reasons was that i was making all the decisions.  my mom was there, but she had no say.  i'm not a miner anymore, it was my insurance, and it was all up to me.  that was a lot to deal with.  now, i am sitting watching tv with very swollen cheeks and i am bored.  

that's all for now, i have some ice cream that needs to be eaten.

1 comment:

kmr said...

COME LIVE WITH ME NOW.