Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ear buds

i don't usually listen to my ipod because the earbuds hurt my ears.  not because i have the volume up too high, it's because they are uncomfortable.  my ears feel like they are all bruised when i take them out.  maybe not bruised, just very tender to the touch.  i listened to my ipod a lot this weekend on the train to visit my sister and every time i would take the earbuds out i would make a little "ouch" sound.  i can not live my life this way.  i want to go get old school cover my whole ear so i don't have to stick anything in them headphones.  

my sister told me i should be a writer.  maybe i will.  i don't know how to become a writer.  i know what i would wear if i became a writer.  my pajamas.  and i would drink tea all day and wear really cool reading glasses.  i think i would be a little crazy too.  if you're a writer you have to be a little crazy.  


No comments: